- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Driftwood is included in the price of the mount. All rock, dirt and wooden bases are priced on request.
- A 50% deposit is required on all shoulder mounts, life size, birds and fish before work will begin. The remaining balances must be paid on completion and before delivery.
- All tan hides, horn mounts and bleached skulls must be paid in full before work will begin.
- Any items not picked up within 90 days after completion notice will be sold to recover expenses.
- Additional charges will apply for crating and shipping of completed items.
- All tanning is at the risk of the owner.
- Not responsible for fire or theft.
- Take care not to lose the seal or tag that you receive from the tagging station. The associated number on the tag or seal must be included before your trophy can be accepted.
- A valid Maine Big Game License is required at drop off.
Dear Valued Customer,
Please understand that your mount will be worked on in the order that it arrived. Hides are sent out for tanning and it can take up to 120 days to get them back. Calling frequently to check on your mount unfortunately does not speed the process, and we thank you in advance for your patience. Thank you for choosing Cassida’s Taxidermy.