- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Driftwood is included in the price of the mount. All rock, dirt and wooden bases are priced on request.
- A 50% deposit is required on all shoulder mounts, life size, birds and fish before work will begin. The remaining balances must be paid on completion and before delivery.
- All tan hides, horn mounts and bleached skulls must be paid in full before work will begin.
- Any items not picked up within 90 days after completion notice will be sold to recover expenses.
- Additional charges will apply for crating and shipping of completed items.
- All tanning is at the risk of the owner.
- Not responsible for fire or theft.
- All big game must be kept cold or frozen. Take care not to loose the seal or tag that you get from the tagging station, as I must have the number before I can accept your trophy.
- A valid Maine Big Game License is required at drop off.
Dear Valued Customer,
Please be assured that I am working on your mount in the order that it arrived. Remember that I send my hides out for tanning and it can take up to 120 days to get them back. So please be patient. Calling every month to check on your mount is not going to speed the process. Thank you for choosing Cassida’s Taxidermy.
Sincerely, Sam Cassida